Mangalam Foundation is completing one year of service with aim to spread Love, Joy and happiness among those who are lesser fortunate than us. There are various ways like donating any item, your time, pouring love and bring smile on face of Cancer Patients. Mangalam Foundation is providing free accommodation to cancer patients coming from different parts of India for their treatment in Tata Memorial Hospital.
Daan Utsav one week Program has been scheduled as below -:
- Day 1 (2nd October Timing: 11:00 AM-1:00 PM) :
African Drum and Music for Cancer Patients.
- Day 2 (3rd October Timing: 11:00 AM-12:00 PM) :
Donate clothes to Old Age home.
- Day 3 (4th October Timing: 11:00 AM-12:00 PM) :
Donate return gifts for differently abled Children.
- Day 4 (5th October Timing: 01:00 PM-3:00 PM) :
Treat given to underprivileged at 5 Star hotel.
- Day 5 (6th October Timing: 04:00 PM-6:00 PM) :
Movie Show for the Cancer Patients.
- Day 6 (7th October Timing: 11:00 AM-12:00 PM) :
Game time for the Cancer Patients.
- Day 7 (8th October Timing: 11:00 AM-02:00 PM) :
Talent show by Cancer Patients.
All are requested to join and share happiness.
Call Somya - 9167157626 for confirmation of visit.